The “Young Master” Daisuke Harada made his debut on August 5th 2006 for Osaka pro Wrestling. Harada is a graduate of the Osaka Pro dojo. He had a successful time in Osaka Pro winning multiple championships and tournaments.
Harada joined NOAH in 2013 after a seven-year stint with Osaka Pro. He became the ace of the junior division after Taiji Ishimori left in 2018. Harada his accomplished everything there is to do in the Junior division. He has held both of the junior belts multiple times as well as facing most of the division multiple times.
When Harada became the ace he quickly stepped up to become one of the best junior heavyweights in the world. More of a technical and ground based junior. Harada has multiple strikes and suplexes in his arsenal. While more ground based Harada does throw some high risk moves in to his matches when they are required. With Harada being more ground based he is a nice foil for the high-flying members of the juniors. He also has very good basics meaning that he rarely has a bad match.
In terms of records in NOAH. Harada became the first man to win the Global Junior League on more than one occasion.
Daisuke Harada is considered by many to be the ace of the junior division in NOAH. Having held both junior belts on multiple occasions as well as tournament wins. This has helped him to take the place of ace in the division. One of the world’s best juniors it won’t be long until Harada becomes a heavyweight in my opinion. When he does he will show the world how good he really is.
- GHC Junior Heavyweight Championship (3x) (most defences in a reign: 6) (total days held: 751 days)
- IPW:UK Junior Heavyweight Championship (2x) (most defences in a reign: 2) (total days held: 474* days) (*at time of writing he is still the champ currently)
- OPW Championship(2x) (most defences in a reign: 1) (total days held: 279 days)
- GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship(4x) (most defences in a reign: 4) (total days held: 379 days)
- OPW Tag Team Championship(3x) (most defences in a reign: 2) (total days held: 287 days)
- UWA World Trios Championship (most defences in a reign: 1) (total days held: 28 days)
- Kamigata Pro-Wrestling Newcomer Grand Prix 2007 (Osaka Pro Wrestling)
- Osaka Tag Festival 2008 (Osaka Pro Wrestling)
- Tennozan 2011 Tournament (Osaka Pro Wrestling)
- Tennozan 2012 Tournament (Osaka Pro Wrestling)
- Global Junior Heavyweight League 2015 (NOAH)
- NTV G Cup Junior Heavyweight Tag League 2015 (NOAH)
- IPW:UK Junior Heavyweight Title Tournament (IPW:UK)
- Global Junior League 2020 (NOAH)
- Harada Pistol (Running Dropkick)
- Katayama German Suplex
- Overhead Belly to Belly Suplex
- Pop Up Knee Strike
- Atsushi Aoki & Jun Akiyama vs. Daisuke Harada & Takashi Sugiura (Naomichi Marufuji 20th Anniversary Show)
- Daisuke Harada vs. Kotaro Suzuki (NOAH Great Voyage in Yokohama Vol. 2)
- Daisuke Harada vs. Taiji Ishimori (NOAH Great Voyage 2014 In Tokyo)
- Daisuke Harada vs. Minoru Tanaka (NOAH Winter Navigation 2017 – Night 11)
- Daisuke Harada vs. Hajime Ohara (NOAH Global Junior League 2020 – Night 9)
- Daisuke Harada vs. Hitoshi Kumano (NOAH Navigation with Emerald Spirits 2018 – Night 8)
- Daisuke Harada vs. Dick Togo (NOAH Global Junior League 2020 – Night 9)
- Atsushi Kotoge vs. Daisuke Harada (NOAH Starting Over 2019 – Night 5)
Leave a Reply